Saturday, July 22

Simple Steps to Defeat Spam

Simple Steps to Defeating Spam
By Ant Onaf

GMail SPAM filter is fighting a losing battle. I am doing some ANTI-SPAM testing. For the past 4 months I have been very public with my Gmail email address, signing up for newsletters, using it on forms, and sharing it publicly on forums, blogs, and discussion boards. I expected to get SPAMMED to death, that's exactly what's beginning to happen. Everyday, I receive about 20 junk emails. I know that is small, but for someone who is use to never seeing SPAM in their inbox, it's a quite bit.

I did this sort of testing, once before with Yahoo! Mail, and I took the time to get rid of all my SPAM (from coming into the inbox). I'll share my secret.

Read More on Simple Steps to Defeating Spam on PcSecurityWorld

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»